Jet Profiler for MySQL 50% discount on Friday 26 October!
Jet Profiler for MySQL - 50% discount
Jet Profiler for MySQL will be featured on BitsDuJour, a 'deal-of-the-day' website that offers extensive, one-time discounts on a variety of great products.
Jet Profiler for MySQL will be featured at BitsDuJour on Friday, 26 October, at the dramatically reduced price of $249.50 (50% discount).
The normal purchase price for Jet Profiler for MySQL is $499.00!
Visit the promotion page on BitsDuJour on Friday 26 October to get Jet Profiler for MySQL for $249.50.
Auto Backup for MySQL Professional Edition
Latest version: 3.2
Main features of Professional Edtion
1. Compress the backup SQL files.
2. Unlimited size databases (greater than 100GB) are supported.
3. High-speed backup and restore databases.
4. Use buffer mode to speed up a task.
5. Work as a Windows Service (do not need to login for backing up).
6. Backup files manager.
7. Restore databases from SQL and compressed files.
8. Backup string fields to HEX codes.
9. Backup Index, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Events.
10. Each file contains all databases or a selected database or a selected table.
11. Email Notice Script is supported if a task failed or an error occured.
12. Backup all newly-created databases and tables on the MySQL server automatically.
The Professional Edition includes all functions and features of the Standard Edition
1. All MySQL character sets are supported, including UTF8, UCS2, LATIN1 and all.
2. All MySQL storage engines and table types are supported, including InnoDB, MyISAM, BDB and all.
3. All MySQL field types are supported, including BLOB, DATE, DECIMAL and all.
4. Create a new folder and named it after DATE_TIME every time for storing the backup files.
5. Backup MySQL views.
6. Backup the selected databases and tables from a server or a database to the other.
7. Automatically restore databases.
8. User-defined backup file name using MACRO variables.
9. Automatically delete the older backup archives based upon dates or the number of backups.
10. Disable shutdown/log off/suspend when a task is running.
Windows 7, 2008 Server, Vista, 2003 Server, XP, 2000, NT and latest version supported
MySQL from 3.23 to the latest version supported
MySQL server run on all Operating System (Linux, UNIX, Windows, MacOS and all) supported
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL
Database migration under control.
Active Database Software, a company that offers solutions for professional database developers, announces the release of a new version of FlySpeed DB Migrate that enables rapid migration from one database server to another.
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL is a timesaver for database migration to MySQL and data transfer tasks. It successfully copes with two main problems occured during migration to MySQL database server from another:
- Full transfer of the database tables structure and data in regards to all the fine points of the MySQL database server
- Data transfer into already existing MySQL tables with ability to maintain data actuality afterwards (single-side synchronization).
Access to MySQL GUI
DBSync Access to MySQL is a reliable bi-directional database migration GUI tool which allows you to synchronize and convert from:
Synchronize and convert databases from MS Access to MySQL or MySQL to MS Access rapidly, safely and conveniently! Work with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed!
- MS Access to MySQL
- MS Access to MS Access
- MySQL to MS Access
- MySQL to MySQL.
Achieve the desired result simply configuring a few parameters through GUI wizard interface or in command line mode! Supports all types of data migration. DBSync for Access & MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database synchronization and migration to another MySQL database or even on another server MySQL.
In addition, DBSync for Access & MySQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS Access database with another database, MS Access.
EMS SQL Management Studio for MySQL
EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. It works with any MySQL versions from 3.23 to the newest one and supports all of the latest features including MySQL triggers, views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys, Unicode data and so on. SQL Manager for MySQL allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects, design MySQL databases visually, run SQL scripts, import and export MySQL database data, manage MySQL users and their privileges and has many other useful features for efficient MySQL administration. SQL Manager for MySQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
SQL Management Studio 2010 for MySQL components
- SQL Manager for MySQL - Simplify and automate your MySQL database development process, design, explore and maintain existing MySQL databases, build compound MySQL query statements, manage MySQL database user rights and manipulate data in different ways.
- Data Export for MySQL - Export MySQL database data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, ODF and more.
- Data Import for MySQL - Import data to MySQL database tables from MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, XML and other popular formats via user-friendly wizard interface.
- Data Pump for MySQL - Migrate from most popular databases (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, InterBase/Firebird, etс.) to MySQL. Convert database schema and import table data to MySQL database from any ADO-compatible source.
- Data Generator for MySQL - Generate test data for MySQL database for testing purposes in a simple and direct way. Wide range of data generation parameters, user-friendly wizard interface and useful console utility to automate MySQL test data generation.
- DB Comparer for MySQL - Compare and synchronize the structure of MySQL databases. Move changes on your development database to production with ease.
- SQL Query for MySQL - Analyze and retrieve your data, build your MySQL queries visually, work with MySQL query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more.
- Data Comparer for MySQL - Compare and synchronize the contents of your MySQL databases. Automate your data migrations from development to production database. Customize the MySQL comparison and synchronization process to suit your needs.
SQL Studio Additional Features
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
Review Jet Profiler for MySQL
Jet Profiler for MySQL
is a real-time query performance and diagnostics tool for the MySQL database server. It's core features:
- Query, table and user performance
- Graphical visualisation
- Low overhead
- User friendly
Query, table and user performance
Jet Profiler focuses on queries, tables and users. This gives you the information you need in order to quickly fix performance problems in your code, such as most frequent queries, most used tables or the busiest users.
Data is collected, analyzed and displayed in real-time in diagrams, pie charts and tables. The graphical layout allows you to easily drill down and navigate your way through the vital data.
Most of the profiling work is done in the Jet Profiler application, not in the database server. Therefore, the performance hit is normally negligible, around 1%.
It supports all MySQL versions. No database server changes are necessary. No agents or separate services are needed. Jet Profiler is a desktop application which runs on your computer. You start it, connect to a server, hit the record button and you can review the results in minutes. Jet Profiler runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Review SQLyog MySQL GUI
SQLyog - is one of the best managers to work with the database MySQL. This program supports databases MySQL 4.1.x and higher, HTTP tunneling and SSH tunneling in the case of blocking the standard port for database access, ODBC import / export data.
Also built into the program SQLyog possible to synchronize data between databases, creating backups, notification of events via e-mail. Also, using SQLyog, you can create databases, edit them, clean up and copy, even on another host. Especially noteworthy is interesting option - export database schema in HTML, CSV import / export.
In SQLyog Enterprise you can also display the privileges for different users. Moreover, it is worth noting the possibility of SQLyog Enterprise, as a HTTP tunneling - this means that if your hoster restricts access to the database from outside, ie, connect to local MySQL can only scripts, you will have to manage the database using phpMyAdmin, which is not very convenient.
HTTP Tunneling provides an interface through a special PHP-script to the local host-based management using SQLyog! In addition to this SQLyog Enterprise can connect to the database is not directly via some gateway using multiple files, you pumped into your website, simulating, thus, treatment of the site to the MySQL database. Download SQLyog: http://webyog.com/en/downloads.php | Download SQLyog Documentation
SQL Maestro for MySQL Overview
SQL Maestro for MySQL is the premier MySQL admin tool for MySQL database management, control and development. Key features include:
- Support for all the MySQL server versions from 3.23
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading
- Visual Query Builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS
- Working with remote MySQL servers via SSH or HTTP tunnel
- Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
Easy installation and intuitive interface in combination with support of all the MySQL latest features make it an irreplaceable tool for MySQL on the web or at your local desktop.
Navicat for MySQL Overview
Navicat for MySQL is a powerful Database administration and development tool for MySQL. It works with any MySQL Database Server from version 3.21 or above, and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Trigger, Stored Procedure, Function, Event, View, and Manage User, etc. Download Navicat Documentation
EMS SQL Manager for MySQL