DBSync Access to MySQL is a reliable bi-directional database migration GUI tool which allows you to synchronize and convert from:
Synchronize and convert databases from MS Access to MySQL or MySQL to MS Access rapidly, safely and conveniently! Work with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed!
- MS Access to MySQL
- MS Access to MS Access
- MySQL to MS Access
- MySQL to MySQL.
Achieve the desired result simply configuring a few parameters through GUI wizard interface or in command line mode! Supports all types of data migration. DBSync for Access & MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database synchronization and migration to another MySQL database or even on another server MySQL.
In addition, DBSync for Access & MySQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS Access database with another database, MS Access.
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys) remapping;
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion and synchronization process with task planner scheduler;
- Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL;
- High speed data conversion and synchronization. DBSync for Access & MySQL speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to MySQL server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted or synchronized;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before synchronization;
- detection of possible conversion and synchronization errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Ability to connect to MySQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines.
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English/French/Russian);
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Office 2010 support
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL server
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- Does not convert system (hidden) tables.