EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. It works with any MySQL versions from 3.23 to the newest one and supports all of the latest features including MySQL triggers, views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys, Unicode data and so on. SQL Manager for MySQL allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects, design MySQL databases visually, run SQL scripts, import and export MySQL database data, manage MySQL users and their privileges and has many other useful features for efficient MySQL administration. SQL Manager for MySQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
SQL Management Studio 2010 for MySQL components
- SQL Manager for MySQL - Simplify and automate your MySQL database development process, design, explore and maintain existing MySQL databases, build compound MySQL query statements, manage MySQL database user rights and manipulate data in different ways.
- Data Export for MySQL - Export MySQL database data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, ODF and more.
- Data Import for MySQL - Import data to MySQL database tables from MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, XML and other popular formats via user-friendly wizard interface.
- Data Pump for MySQL - Migrate from most popular databases (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, InterBase/Firebird, etс.) to MySQL. Convert database schema and import table data to MySQL database from any ADO-compatible source.
- Data Generator for MySQL - Generate test data for MySQL database for testing purposes in a simple and direct way. Wide range of data generation parameters, user-friendly wizard interface and useful console utility to automate MySQL test data generation.
- DB Comparer for MySQL - Compare and synchronize the structure of MySQL databases. Move changes on your development database to production with ease.
- DB Extract for MySQL - Create MySQL database backups in the form of SQL scripts, script and save your MySQL database structure and table data as a whole or partially.
- SQL Query for MySQL - Analyze and retrieve your data, build your MySQL queries visually, work with MySQL query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more.
- Data Comparer for MySQL - Compare and synchronize the contents of your MySQL databases. Automate your data migrations from development to production database. Customize the MySQL comparison and synchronization process to suit your needs.
SQL Studio Additional Features
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
Today most companies and corporations use IT-solutions that are based on SQL servers. The work of many company's services depends on the speed and regular functioning of these servers. The tools that developers or administrators use in their work with a SQL server play a very important role in this process. How quickly and good can they perform some critical or service tasks on database maintenance? Using some separate native utilities or tools of third party developers often leads to the waste of time and efforts when performing necessary administrative or development tasks. Solutions that offer tools for performing the whole range of tasks are most effective in such situations: there are no problems of tools interaction, developers/administrators work in a single convenient graphical environment, the speed of performing tasks is increasing, the cost of owning database administration software is reduced. Benefits are obvious.
EMS SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO
is a complete solution for database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering databases and managing database objects as well as for database migration, extraction, data import, export and comparison. SQL Studio unites these tools in one powerful and easy-to use environment that can work round the clock. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, SQL Studio offers all essential tools to make you more productive than ever before!
EMS SQL MANAGEMENT STUDIO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:
Simplify and automate your database development process. Design, explore and maintain existing databases with support of all database objects. View, print and manipulate data in the simplest and most efficient way. Using SQL Manager you can rapidly search, group, sort and filter any objects or data stored in a database with UNICODE support. Build compound SQL query statements visually to handle database structure in a few clicks or create queries directly in the SQL text editor with syntax highlighting, SQL Formatter, Favorite Queries list and other features. View the execution plan for each query created and executed in the application. Manage database user rights to define privileges on database objects and improve security. Use the Report designer tool to create various data aware reports and take advantage of the HTML Report wizard to generate a detailed HTML report of the selected database objects. Other SQL Manager features include: building relationship diagram on the basis of the current database's structure, duplicating all database objects, optimizing and repairing database tables, a number of powerful tools for working with your database server and much more.
DATA EXPORT & IMPORT
Import data from and export data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML and more. Data Export and Import tools allow working with several tables, views or queries at the same time; selecting fields to import/export and changing their order; adjusting parameters for each table and defining specific parameters for each file format. Different import modes are available to solve problems with re-writing of information already contained in the database.
Transfer data between most popular databases. This tool allows converting database structure and data from any ADO-compatible source to your databases. Data Pump provides fast, easy and customizable generation of target database tables, fields and indices according to the source database structure. Easyto- use wizard helps you to build the ADO connection string. Other key features of the utility include: ability to create a new database or connect to the existing one; ability to view, edit and save the SQL script of generating the target database to a file; full monitoring of the pumping process; selecting tables for data import with specified criteria.
Generate test data for database testing purposes in a simple and direct way. The wizard application allows you to define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate char fields, load values for BLOB fields from files, get lists of values from SQL queries. Other features of Data Generator include: generating data into several tables of different databases at one host; different generation types for each field including list, random and incremental data generation; ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation; automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables during data generation; generation of char fields by mask and much more.
Compare and synchronize the structure of your databases. DB Comparer is an excellent tool for comparing your databases and discovering differences in their structures. You can view all differences of compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected differences. Move changes from your development database to the production one with ease. A simple and intuitively comprehensive GUI allows you to work with several projects simultaneously, define comparison parameters, and alter modification scripts. Many other useful features are implemented to make your work with our database comparison tool easy and fast.
Compare and synchronize the contents of your databases. Automate your data migrations from the development to production database. You can view all differences of compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Due to flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process you can select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options.
Create database backups in the form of SQL scripts, save your database structure and table data as a whole or partially. The tool saves metadata of all database objects as well as table data. The ability of flexible customization of the entire extract process allows you to select database objects and data tables for extraction and define a number of extraction options.
Analyze and retrieve your data, build your queries visually, work with query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more. SQL Query is the tool that allows you to manage SQL queries to your databases quickly and simply. Visual building as well as direct editing of the query text is available. Userfriendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for your queries, set selection criteria and much more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes, and perform other operations you may need in your everyday work.
Execute you service tasks according to the schedule and get notifications about execution results. Notification e-mails will let you stay up-to-date and react fast. Save your time and physical efforts by using batch-like tasks. Create complicated branched scripts with the ability to run external applications from scripts. Choose from a number of notifications to confirm the task execution. Need a delayed or regular task execution? The Task Scheduler allows you to set the advanced launch time options for your tasks.
300-MHz or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended 50 MB of available HD space for program installation Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher resolution recommended Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Microsoft Windows XP Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Microsoft Windows Vista
SUPPORTED MYSQL VERSIONS
MySQL versions from 3.23 to 6.0