Inserting, Updating and Deleting Records in MySQL
|In this lesson of the MySQL tutorial, you will learn...
- To insert records into a table.
- To replace records in a table.
- To insert records, managing duplicates.
- To update records in a table.
- To delete records from a table.
- To delete records using join conditions.
- To delete records from joined tables.
- To truncate a table.
- To use joins with updates.
- To use joins with deletes.
In this lesson of the MySQL tutorial, we will cover MySQL mechanisms to input data into the databases, and update or delete the data as need be.