A new release with lots of new features and bugfixes. To mention some of them:
* Completely rewritten, homebrown database communication layer, supporting Unicode from the very beginning
* Rewritten table editor, now supporting foreign keys and drag'n drop editing
* Rewritten SQL exporter: Removed useless options, dramatically improved performance and added support for views, procedures and triggers
* New feature: Multiple query tabs
* New feature: Create and edit trigger with a new trigger editor
* More native Windows 7 / Aero style support
* Maintenance dialog rewritten, introducing some new options
* New feature: Find text on server, search any group of tables/views for specific text
* Rewritten session manager, including statistics counters
* New feature: Filter list of tables, grid results or variables list
* New feature: "Reformat SQL"
* New feature: Global option to view BLOBs as text in grids
* New feature: "Bulk table editor"
* Rewritten command line parameter parser. Now supports opening multiple files in tabs.
* Many (approximately 300) bugs fixed