Have a Access database about 50 tables, you must convert them to MySQL, how to do this? By what means?
To migrate from an Access database to MySQL we will be using a good program called DBSync. DBSync has a feature that allows us to directly import data from Access databases.
Here's how to convert Access data to MySQL:
- Install and configure MySQL or obtain the information need to access pre-existing server.
- Visit DMSoft Software and download the installer for the demo of DBSync Access to MySQL.
Convert databases from MS Access to MySQL rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed!
Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBConvert for Access to MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database migration to another MySQL database or to MySQL server.
Moreover, DBConvert for Access to MySQL is quite well for copying MS Access database to another MS Access database.
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.