|In this lesson of the MySQL tutorial, you will learn...
- How to use SELECT statements to retrieve calculated values.
- To write queries with subqueries.
- To select columns from multiple tables with joins.
- To select records from multiple tables with unions.
- How to work with aggregate functions and grouping.
- How to work with SQL's data manipulation functions.
- How to use full and outer joins in SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements that link together two or more tables
- How to add subqueries to your SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements that retrieve data that can be used by those statements
- How to create unions that join together two SELECT statements
- How to create and use Views